U-SK8 Legal Information
U-SK8 Trademark Notice
U-SK8 and the U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd logo are trademarks of U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd and its affiliated companies.
U-SK8 Fair use guidelines
U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks. “Fair use” of U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks, that is, use by a third party without express permission or license, is limited to text-only references to U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks such as product and service names, and excludes U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd logos. In such references, you must be truthful, must not disparage U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd, and must not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd and your company, its products, and its services. You may not use U-SK8 Skate Shop trademarks in a manner which could cause confusion as to U-SK8 Skate shop Ltd sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
Except as stated above, U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks may not be used by third parties without express permission. To obtain permission, please contact us.
Proper use of U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks reinforces their role as brands for our products and services, and helps prevent them from becoming generic names that can be used by anyone. Examples of former trademarks that became generic terms are “aspirin”, “cellophane”, and “escalator”. By adhering to the following rules, you help protect U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd investment in its trademarks:
- When a U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd product is mentioned in communications, ownership by U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd must be attributed in a footnote either on the page/screen where the U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced. For example, ONESOURCE is a trademark of U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd or its affiliates.
- The first reference in text to all U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd product names should be preceded by U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd and followed by the proper trademark symbol,
- The proper symbol for registered product names is ®. Don’t use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country
- The proper symbol for product names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is ™.
- Do not create any new logo for U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd or U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd product names.
- Do not incorporate any U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd product names into your company’s product names.
- Do not incorporate any U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd names into any internet root domains or subdomains owned by your company.
- Do not use the U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd product names.
- Alterations of the approved U-SK8 Skate Shop trademark are not allowed, for example:
- Do not change the form or representation of the product name, including misspelling, capitalisation or punctuation.
- Do not abbreviate or incorrectly capitalise U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks.
- Do not use the U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademark name for a product or service as a noun or verb, in the possessive form (for example, U-SK8’ or U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd Checkpoint’s) or in the plural form unless the trademark itself appears in that form.
Do not use U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your internet domain name. This helps prevent internet users from being confused as to whether you or U-SK8 Skate Shop is the source of the Web site.
Open Source Software
Most open source licenses do not grant, and many exclude, a license of trademark rights. Do not assume you can use the name of a source code base in the name of your distribution developed from that code base. Without a license or permission, you may not incorporate U-SK8 Skate Shop trademarks in the name of your distribution or other products that incorporate open source elements. Truthful statements incorporating a trademark are generally allowed (for example, in the format “MyImplementation, derived from Trademarked ProductName”), but you should check the terms of the license for the original source code or any posted trademark guidelines for the project.
For more information regarding use of U-SK8 Skate Shop Ltd logos, please contact us.
Please note that laws concerning use and marking of trademarks or product names vary by country. Always consult a local solicitor for additional guidance.
To the extent a name or logo does not appear on the list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that U-SK8 Skate Shop or its affiliates has established in any of its trademarks and logos.
Last updated: October 2021
U-SK8 Trademarks Registry Certificate Page 2
U-SK8 Trademarks Registry Certificate Page 3
U-SK8 Trademarks Registry Certificate Page 4